Lobuche Peak (6145 m) is a gorgeous summit lies at the Everest Region. It is one of the well-known trekking peaks in Nepal which offers various routes for summiteers. Lobuche peak is reached by descending into a marked notch and climbing steep snow and ice slopes to the top. It is situated at an elevation of 6119 meters.
- Mind blowing views of world's highest mountains and its ranges like Mt. Everest ( 8848m), Mt. Lhotse (8516m), Mt. Makalu (8481m), Mt. Cho Oyu (8201m).
- Crossing one of the highest passes - Gokyo Chola Pass (5420m)
- Pristine Gokyo Lakes, floating Khumbu icefall
- Summit Lobuche East (6119 m)
- Vibrant blossoms of flowers and exotic species in the World's Heritage, The Sagarmatha National Park.